BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Friday 16 February 2018

Meet a Zambian youth who makes K5000 out of picking left overs fruits | WestMac Media

By Cheward Kazemba Chimuka 
One of business which does not require any capital. As long you have legs and hands. Get started now!

Two days ago I found a young man in town picking some lemon left overs. I briefly posed while looking at him. And on the other hand I was busy capturing some pictures. Because I got interested on what he was doing. At first I thought he was mentally sick. But when he finished I was able to know he was a normal person. I then asked him where he was taking the lemons. 


He told me that he is in fruit seedlings business and he has a nursery of different fruit trees and medicinal plants in Kabanana compound. And he collects most of left overs fruits in Soweto market. He later showed me a clip of his beautiful nursery. 

According to him he started this business with no any coin but today he is able to sale seedling for K5000 in two months period of time. I was so impressed! I even got his number and promised to support him by buying some seedlings from him Indeed God help those who help themselves. 

You can use empty shake shake to plant seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals