BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 27 December 2015

Part 4: Fragile Heart

By Winston Muleba II 
“You know what mwishikulu wandi (granddaughter), in this world you must learn to be transparent .Yesterday there was a lady who came here to shout at me. She bitterly shouted at me and charged that you are dating her husband Mr. Tembo, a Lecturer at one of the Colleges. She complained that ever since you started dating her husband, their marriage has not been stable. Sure my granddaughter, why date a man when you have Mulenga as your loving and caring man?” narrated my Grandmother. 

‘‘Bambuya naimwe it’s not what you think. I am surprised to hear that someone came here looking for me and alleged that I go out with her husband. The lady must have mistaken me for another lady. How could she come here and start saying all that rubbish about me? When in the actual sense she has never met me. I don’t even know the same man she was talking about anyway!! Granny does this mean you don’t trust me? I am proud of Mulenga, he is the man I have vowed to be with for the rest of my life unless otherwise,’ I guiltily replied. 

‘So what are we having for breakfast?’ I asked Granny just to disturb the topic. 

“What do you mean? You know that we don’t take breakfast here,” angrily replied grandmother. 

‘Nachilamisekeshakofye (I was just joking),” I pretended. 

As I was with Granny Mulenga called to ask if I had taken the Samsung Galaxy to the police and I was like “I will but not lelo (today) maybe after tomorrow,” Our conversation as usual was flirty and chaffy!  

After the conversation I missed him like never before. Oh! Mulenga really knew how to soothe my heart. During the conversation on phone he told me about how life was treating him on the Copperbelt. As we were talking on phone, Mr. Tembo called and instead of avoiding the call, I answered it, not knowing I automatically put Mulenga on hold. I talked with Mr. Tembo for about 4 minutes not knowing that Mulenga was on hold. After I ended the call from Mr. Tembo that’s when I realized that Mulenga was on hold. I became guilty as I tried to respond back to him he asked what transpired for me to put him on hold, my response that ba mbuya (Granny) called me. 

I bet this marked the day Mulenga became suspicious of my private affair with Mr. Tembo, because from this day he rarely called me, he hardly bought me airtime and he stopped soothing my heart as it used to be. I got so worried that I decided to ask what made him become less caring. So I called him. 

“Hello, Mutinta,” he picked my call. 

‘Hi Honey,’ I replied. 

“How are you today,” he asked how I was. 

‘I’m not fine honey, nowadays tamwamposako amano ninshi ?(you no longer care about me, why?) Have I wronged you in any way or maybe you have a new catch?’ I asked as I almost cried. 

“What makes you ask me all these questions? Who is Mr. Tembo?” Mulenga asked. 

‘Eh! What? Who? How? Me? Who told you? I don’t know him, however just after he mentioned Mr. Tembo in the conversation I confusedly responded. 

‘Do you mean my neighbor? Oh! Maybe you meant my Uncle right? I asked for clarity seeks. 

“Wamamanya sana, (you perplexedly responded) I was just asking,” Mulenga changed position on the matter. 

‘Wantinya! I got surprised and trembled,’ I said. 

“Don’t be sweetie.Take care,” he said and ended the call. 

The question about Mr. Tembo that Mulenga asked kept me thinking. I had no option but to try some Lagers, so I went to a certain bottle store; I doped one, but still couldn’t stop thinking about it hence bought some spirits. As I doped, one dude approached me saying “iwe mukashana (you lady) why are you taking spirits, ulepwisha ama shoko lol,” he asked. 

‘My brother you are right, ninshokwa (I’m shocked)! I just want to get drunk so that when I get home, I will probably blackout that way I will forget about this feeling, ‘I responded to the man. 

This guy was quite sharp, he offered me some Amarula and even bought me some roasted T-bone, I enjoyed and became so high and horny at the same time. I can’t even remember the time I slept. I only found myself in his house and on his bed. I realized that something went wrong. He told me what transpired and he openly said I performed well in bed. This made me more confused. I quickly took a shower and left. 

The following day in the afternoon Mr. Tembo called that we meet. We met at another spectacular lodge. He spoiled me as usual. I spent a night with him. The following day my grandmother was very much disappointed with my behavior. Of course the night I spent with Mr. Tembo, the expected happened and this time it was even more enjoying though without condoms lol. 

In the evenings I called Mulenga to telling I loved him so much. 

‘Balume bandi, namilfuka mwe (my hubby, I miss you), how are you doing today? I’m contemplating of visiting ku Copperbelt what do you think? Or perhaps ukesa iwe wine this weekend, ‘I asked. 

“I miss you too Sweetie! You want to come? Ummmm won’t that be a disgrace to the family kuti nakupela ifumo (I could impregnate you lol). You know I want to follow all the marriage processes,” suggested Mulenga. 

‘If you say so, I hope tawafwaya ka girlfriend kambi uko (hope you aren’t dating another lady that side) because I have reserved myself just for you,’ I told him. 

“Wilasakamana (don’t worry) mummy, I am all yours. Keep looking after yourself,” said Mulenga. 

Surprisingly he again mentioned Mr. Tembo in our conversation. 

“A Mr. Tembo, Lecturer called me to say I should stay away from you, tell me more about this man?” Mulenga asked. 

I decided to cut the line and switched off my phone, because I realized that the milk was spilt. A month letter I missed my monthly period. 

LOOK OUT FOR PART 4 
Contact the Author on +260 950 594 050 or by email: mwenyamuleba@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals