BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Abused wife exposes husband on his birthday, urges women to stand for their rights

By Winston Muleba II
A youthful and beautiful wife from Sierra Leone, Florence Sabo Campbell opened up and exposed her husband bad deeds on his birthday. 

Florence who is currently pregnant but her husband, James Alphonso Campbell on several occasions physically abused her has finally disclosed what she has been going through.

Recently in their matrimonial home, Florence was beaten to stupor by her violent hubby and she took to the social media to send him a one of a kind birthday message as she announced she’s divorcing him.

Florence, a mother of two took a rather bold step to call him out on social media.

While wishing him a happy birthday, the woman decided to let the world know what he’d done to her, she shared photos of her battered and bruised face and body and wrote;

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell (AKA emma sillah) the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life. May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be served as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life. As you tortured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell.” 

Florence says she is very proud of herself for finally opening up because she was silent for too long. 

“I didn't speak out for peace making or sympathy sake but rather to reassure women who are still going through torture and inhuman treatment to stand for their rights. I was lucky to have survived it but the question is will others be lucky as I was? It is true this is my personal life but I want to use my story to stop domestic violence in Sierra Leone and its neighboring countries if I have to,” narrates a bruised Florence. 

She adds, “I am not ashamed of the pictures and I will never be because my silence will endanger other women's life including my daughters instead of saving their life's. Do u know how many women could benefit or whose life could change because i told my story from it natural face and careless about what people with shallow mind will say about me. My story will go down to history shelves and be told to my children's children because I have the heart to say 'NO' to domestic violence. I have chosen to be on this part of life because I am a survivor.....so help me God,” says Florence. 

Now that the matter has gone to court, Florence says she will no longer discuss the matter in question for the meantime. 

“Friends, family, sympathizers and Co-victims. I thank you and appreciate all your support you've given to me but you have to remember me in your prayers as the real battle starts from today because divorce proceedings will start in high court and that means I shall no longer discuss the matter in question,” she says. 

She however says people could still be sending her messages. 

Florence promises to respond to all of them once the case is out of court. 

She has since appealed to the general public to separate her corporate life from her personal. 

“And for the records I will appreciate if people could separate my corporate life from my personal life. Don't confuse the two,” Florence emphasizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals