BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Tuesday 14 October 2014

SHARE YOUR STORY: THOSE WHO SEEK FIND; AND TO THOSE WHO KNOCK, THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED

Greetings I hope you are in good health. 

I am X, a youth from Kitwe, lady, 22 years of age. I stay with my uncle. 

I have great passion for education but I do jot a have anyone to sponsor me. When I wrote my grade nine exams I failed, thus resorted to rewriting which I did. This time around I managed to clear some subjects but still didn’t do well. Some people advised that I proceed to grade ten, a step I was willing to take but then I had no one to sponsor me. Then I was staying in luanshya with my widowed mother who is not in any form of employment hence surviving by the grace of God. My father died when I was young. I have relatives but they have not shown interest in educating us.

I stayed for two years in society for two years without going to school for the reason that I had no one to finance my education. I then decided to go to the village in Chavuma and started school in grade nine making it my third time to write my grade nine examination. I had hope that one day I was going to pass, which I did and I was successfully selected to go to a boarding school there in western province. Before, I reported for school I developed some stomach which made me come back to luanshya to seek medical attention; as such I had to undergo a surgical operation. 

I informed the school headteacher about my medical condition fortunately enough he advised that I report for school with medical reports when I am better. I thank God I am better now and looking forward to go back to school next year January. I have reached out to all my relatives that I want to continue my education next year but they are all quite. I also went to social welfare department but the response was negative. 

Against this background I wish to appeal to well-wisher who could be inline of helping me get back to school by sponsoring me or better still recommend me to organization which can help me. I strongly believe that a problem shared is half solved. My phone number is +260 968 221 824. 

 Find out more from: Winston Muleba/+260 950 594 050/+260 966 461 943

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals