BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Master Chimbala: multimedia producer

By Winston Muleba, Zambia
As long as you are alive, you have the power to take steps that will lead you to where you want to be. Believe you are the winner in order for you to become one says Master Chimbala. 

Chimbala is a Zambian born gentleman, multimedia producer and presenter on highly followed TV shows broadcast throughout the continent. He is also a trainer, consultant, author, TV newscaster and motivational speaker with the passion to serve others and influence positive change among communities. 


“I was born in a family of 8, 2 boys and 6 girls” he says. 

Chimbala says he has diverse experience in education. 
“I am involved in a wide range of activities; this is because of my education background. Having a wide experience in many disciplines suffices my consultancy work. I have diverse experiences in education. Over the years I have acquired skills and service experience in the fields of International Humanitarian Law, Projects Management, Communication, Monitoring, Evaluation, Music, Dance, Drama, Entrepreneurship, Theology, Diplomacy, Teaching, Leadership etc. I wanted to study a variety of course-line to be able to serve as a consultant.” 

“Currently I reach out to many people with hope, inspiration, empowerment, knowledge, training and support through various diverse initiatives. Core among my focus is the programme to empower orphaned and vulnerable children with health care, education, shelter, clothing and survival. I also promote entrepreneurial support to youths, women and men as a measure to strengthen families for sustainability and economic-independence. I have been working with children and youths in empowering them education opportunities, personal character development, and livelihood support among families. My experience in business spans over 25 years in various business ventures. I got into consultancy and training in 1997 until today. People can join me become an ambassador of positive change and reach out to many communities and witness people’s lives experience great positive change through my personal website: www.masterchimbala.com.” he says. 

He says he is multi-talented and involved in many activities.
“The other activities that I am involved in Include Teaching, motivational speaking, Therapeutic Counseling and Publishing.” he says. 

Chimbala says he has received awards in recognition of his activities and contribution in society. 
“The awards that I have received so far in recognition of my contribution and activities in society include Journalism Entertainer of the Year, Top Entrepreneurship Award and Best Actor Award” he says. 

He says as a multimedia producer, newscaster he uses his skills to reach out to masses. 
“As a multimedia producer, newscaster I take advantage of my skills and use them to reach out to more masses with unique delivery in quality, innovation and power.” he says. 

Chimbala highlight some of his best and worst moments in his career as a Multimedia producer and presenter. 
“By a highly motivated and optimistic mindset my dull moments switch to bright ones and I push through that way; so worst moments never became. The best moment while on TV is 3 minutes before the start of a programme or news bulletin; because that is when I arrive in fullness of presence, composition of sense, balance of self, calmness into humility and focus of purpose.” he says. 

He says many young people set goals but fail to implement them because of ignorance and other factors. 
“Ignorance, meaning not knowing and not appreciating the importance of setting goals for their lives; negligence, meaning the manner of carelessness with their lives and awaiting to see what they have not themselves sowed; some young people do not believe in themselves; Others believe that they can only plan based on how much money they have.” he says. 

Chimbala shares some of the goals he set for himself for the first half of 2014. 
“Among other goals I set for myself for the first half of 2014 were to publish 2 Motivational Books, 5 Motivational DVDs and 3 Inspirational audio CDs. All these productions are fully published and available. I had also planned to develop a business framework to empower young people to get jobs or capital for businesses, which I have done through the productions I have published. Young people are participating in selling these products are getting themselves 20% from every sale that they make. In this way young people get empower through financial support and business training guidance that I provide for free to them. The titles of the books are 50 Rules of Greatness and Become Successful Now.” he says.

He suggests some ways that young people can embrace to set smart goals. 
“Young people can set smart goals by being honest with themselves regarding their strengths and weaknesses. They must also set goals based on their heart-most desires balanced with a measure of relevance in life. Goals must be believed-in, nurtured, confessed, declared, and pursued regardless of all prevailing circumstances.” he says. 

Chimbala points out the significance of setting goals in life. 
“Time, opportunity and significance meet most favorably for those who set goals for their lives.” he says. 

He says he is inspired by his mother. 
“Lessons from my Mother are so inspirational to me, that is to work-hard, persevere, be humble, be innovative, always believe in myself, respect others and other lessons mentioned in my book entitled: Become Successful Now.” he says. 

“I would want people to remember me by the measure of contributions I have made, services I have rendered and aspirations pursued.” he says. 

You have the power to take steps that will lead you to where you want to be. It is that simple, you can do it. 

For comments: mwenyamuleba@gmail.com / 0966 461 943/0950 594 050

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals