BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Thursday 4 September 2014

Joan River dies

Joan Rivers died after suffering a cardiac arrest in New York. The showbiz world has been quick to pay tribute to comedienne and TV host Joan Rivers after her death. River was an Actress/Comedian and co-host of E! Fashion Police.


The funny lady passed away in Mount Sinai Hospital a week after suffering a cardiac arrest in New York. 

 Joan Rivers, who died on Thursday at 81, made a joke of everything, including her own funeral. In her 2013 book, I Hate Everyone…she outlined her wishes, as follows. 

“When I die (and yes, Melissa, that day will come; and yes, Melissa, everything’s in your name), I want my funeral to be a huge showbiz affair with lights, camera, action…” 

“I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals