BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 31 August 2014

Jayne Mwale:photo model

By Winston Muleba, Zambia 
You are different, no one can be like you, says photo model Jayne Mwale. Mwale advises people to live life everyday doing what they love. 
“There is no tomorrow. Worship and praise God every day, for he is the source of life.” She says 

She also says the secret behind photo modeling basically is believing oneself, loving the camera, knowing the difference between a smile and a serious face. 
“Above all, knowing that our job will just be with cameras and not behind scenes, so a shy person can’t be a photo model.” she says. 


Mwale is a Christian turning 23 this December. She is a fun loving girl, from a humble Christian family, down to earth girl, very frank, friendly, emotional and hardworking. 
“I was born on the 5th of December, 1991 in Ndola. I come from a family of 6, three guys and three girls were four are married and it’s just me and my immediate elder brother left. My mother is Jennifer Limba Mwale and my father is late, he was Mr Binoti Mwale. He used to be a tailor before he died. My mother is a very hardworking business woman who has seen me, my brothers and sisters grow. I am proud to say she’s a rare treasure. I love her so much.” She says. 

“I enjoy singing, going places and meeting new people, cooking, making friends, reading novels and discovering new things.” 

Mwale says she is also a gospel artist. 
“I am currently pursuing a Diploma in early childhood education. Before I went to college I worked for a bakery in Lusaka as a cashier. Currently I am involved in helping out the less privileged which is in line with the course am doing. One day my charity work will be a huge organization. I recently found my own brand, an agency called Elegant Models; it’s only two months with 10 lovely models 2 guys and 8 girls. New models are welcome. I am also a gospel artist signed under Pstorms entertainment in Lusaka, I have done one song so far called umutima wandi, and am looking forward to doing more by God’s grace.” She says.

She says her photo modeling career, neither came by chance nor accident but by Gods purpose. 
“It neither came by chance nor accident but by Gods purpose, I didn’t dream of it but later it just happened like a boom. Each time I took my bath, I would go stand by the door and get pictures I realized I didn’t have to just keep them in my phone but at least released them to the public, facebook family and friends told me I could be a better photo model later, I met two photographers, Daniel Daka & Sid Kalunga who gave me the courage to stand the ground.” 

“I am on the right track so far. Just recently I featured on a cover photo of Zambia’s leading magazines called Travel Magazine. I consider this as an achievement because I have always declared it in my life and believe that the time God appointed is finally here.” She says. 

Mwale shares her best and worst moments in her career as a photo model. 
“My best moment was when I was doing my first outdoor shoot and the worst was when rumors started circulating that I get nude pictures, I felt like giving up because my image was about to get tarnished but God saw me through it and I believed it would be a testimony. 

She says to be a successful photo model; one must do what they love. 
“Discover who you are, read about modeling, practice it as often as you can and take advantage of the social medias, don’t use them for negative thoughts, try interacting with friends about it and from there fix your eyes on your goals. As humans we differ from one another, therefore, photo models just do what they love and work on their gifts believe me you, a career you are passionate about will always take you far, were the job you don’t enjoy won’t take you. Most importantly to be successful in photo modeling one must be humble, real, and must not be desperate for anything if it’s yours the greatest connector is Jesus.” she says.

Mwale says she envisions owning a big modeling agency. 
“I envision myself owning a big and powerful modeling agency. I have faith, it will happen in months or a year.” She says. She says many people have a wrong perception about modeling in general. “Many people think models are loose people, they think if you are a model then you sleep around with people for connection but knowing what you believe in is all that matters, being focused is what keep me going.” She says. 

Mwale says talent gives esteem that people lack. 
“If you are sleeping on your talent you will feel like no one wants to help out, your talent gives you more of the esteem you lack, your talent will take you to a higher place were not even your school or family can take you, do what you love always and improve it, use it to Gods glory and he will increase you.” She says. 

She highlights some of the barriers that hinder the photo modeling industry to grow. 
“Few agencies, and most agencies want nude pictures before you join them but they forget that Zambian tradition speaks against such, we want to copy the other customs as a result we forget our own custom and tradition.” She says. 

Mwale says her role model is her mother because she’s one of a kind, strong and hardworking. 

“I would want people to remember me for the good work i put in, for helping the needy and Glorifying God.” She says. 

Live life everyday doing what you love, there is no tomorrow. It is that simple, you can do it. 

For comments: mwenyamuleba@gmail.com / 0966 461 943/0950 594 050

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals