BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Tuesday 26 July 2016

I have received death threats for reasons I don't know - Pilato

By Staff Reporter, NDOLA 
A Copperbelt based musician commonly known as Pilato says the past 3 months have been nothing but a period of threats and intimidation. 

Pilato real names Fumba Chama says he has received death threats for reasons he doesn't know. 

“I know too well that this period is for politicians to play their game and then some of us can play our game after the election results have been announced but it seems some people wont live with that,” he says. 

In a statement availed to WM Media, he says threaten him with reasons not with guns and knives, he has past that. 

“I have received death threats for reasons I don't know. Some people have had the hormones to walk to me and prescribe what death I will face. These threats have been made with impunity and some of these thugs have claimed to be police officers and others ati ba DEC. Again I say death is not the end in itself. Life is not measured by the number of years one lives nor the monies one makes. What you die for is far important than the number of years you lived,” states Pilato. 

Pilato adds that early last month his family noticed a unregistered blue Toyota Hilux and sometimes a Landcruiser that was parking outside his yard for over 30 minutes and then just drive off. 

“My family has been fearful because they have no idea why ba Lady ba matobo and the tired looking gentlemen are watching them every evening,” he explains. 

He says on Tuesday police officers went to his home looking for him for unknown reasons. 

“They claimed to be from DEC but surprisingly they didn't find me. My plea to the Zambia Police Officers is, please if you have business with me declare it now and I will swiftly bring myself to you instead of instilling fear in my family. If there's beef let me know bane. I am a good and responsible citizen who regularly pays his taxes religiously,” says Pilato. 

Meanwhile Pilato has since asked police officers to please stay away from his family. 

He added that if police officers can't reach him on his phone, better they inbox him on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals