BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Tuesday 4 August 2015

WILL SMITH Reacts To Divorce Rumours

Will Smith has set the record straight once again. Him And Jada Pinkett are not splitting! The divorce rumour is not true! 

Will and Jada have been married for years now and the rumor mill has been swirling, claiming they are close to divorcing. 

Will Smith took to his social page to dispel the rumors once again and assured everyone that whispers of a pending divorce are “100 percent fabricated.”

He further says “If I ever decide to divorce my Queen, I swear I'll tell you myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals