BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Apply for UNODC Grants for HIV Prevention, Treatment & Care for people who Inject Drugs

CLICK HERE for latest
Deadline: 20 August 2014 
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the UNAIDS convening agency on HIV prevention, treatment and care for people who use drugs, invites proposals from civil society organizations working in the area of harm reduction. The primary aim of the funding opportunity is to strengthen the capacity of civil society to address HIV prevention, treatment, care and support among people who inject drugs.

The proposals must focus on one, more than one or all of the following – HIV prevention, treatment, care, and support among people who inject drugs. The projects should support the active participation of drugs user communities, have an international reach (regional or global), and are initiated, planned, managed, implemented, monitored and/or evaluated by community based organization. 

Project funding ranges between US$5,000 to US$60000,000. 

Eligibility Criteria 

-Applicant must be a non-profit making organization or Non Governmental Organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered. 
-Applicants must demonstrate prior experience of implementing activities in the area of HIV prevention, treatment, care and support among people who use drugs. 
-Applicants must have the required experience or capability to administer international funding. Applicants must have a bank account. 
-Proposed project must aim at strategicnitiatives addressing HIV prevention, treatment, care and support among people who inject drug
-Proposed project must have an international reach, either regional or global/worldwide. 

00re information, please visit UNODC call for Proposals 2014

2 comments:

  1. HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great DR.OKOROM my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father DR.OKOROM, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Beatrice mark.I was HIV/AIDS positive for 3 years and i have been contacting fake Doctors who ran away with my hard earn money i felt hopeless, until i saw a testimony of how the lord spiritual has been
    healing people suffering from HIV and other diseases,i decided to give him a try by contacting him and today am free.i want to express a heart felt
    appreciation to the LORD SPIRITUAL for healing me. I have directed people with Cancer, Barren women,
    and those with different problem to him and he favored them differently.I have not seen any one as powerful as the
    lord spiritual. Just put him to test and see what he can do. (Seen is believing). for more information contact me on beatricemark0032@gmail.com.
    I vowed to testify of what he has done. For any problem just contact or email him on LORDSPIRITUAL@OUTLOOK.COM

    ReplyDelete

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals