BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Titandizane Scheme: Call for Partnership - Digital Migration Kit Business | WestMac Media

Dear Editor, 
I'm looking for a serious business partnership to join me in already existing business. I'm a dealer with TOPSTAR and I'm also into decoder selling business. 

I sell DTT, DTH and inbuilt decoder TVs. I also do subscriptions. Now market has expanded out side Lusaka to other areas were digital signal has being switched on. I have very experience workforce even installation is done. 

If interested WhatsApp on +260 975 612209.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals