BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Friday 27 April 2018

Titandizane Scheme: Call for Assistance - School Fees | WestMac Media

Am appealing to all the well wishers, good Samaritans and all to the people who may get concerned. 

I am a young Zambian student at Nkrumah university facing a financial problem which has lead me to failure of settlement of school fees. 

I am seriously in need of help, anything that may be available please I will appreciate with my hole heart and receive it with my both hands. Even if it is not School fee assistance, just anything helpful I Will really appreciate, it may be a peace of work, or a loan for my school or empowerment I will really appreciate. 

Please have mercy on me, my school is all I have and relying on, I need your help. My phone number is +260 973 322091.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals