BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Friday 31 July 2015

I will join politics once I acquire a masters’ degree - IRIS KAINGU

By Staff Reporter 
Education Minister daughter, Iris Kaingu has said she would like to join active politics after school, she said this when she featured on Radio Phoenix talk show hosted by Luchi. 

A 24 year old Iris said in three years’ time, she would have finished her masters career, which she is currently pursuing in Malaysia thereafter join active politics. In an interview with radio Phoenix Iris said she felt bad about the fact that she was the only one prosecuted when she had made the video with her boyfriend. 


“The police claimed that they didn’t find him in this little controversy. I think they might have just lost his address or something. When I think about it now, I am glad that we were not joint in that little thing. At the time it was happening, I thought ‘why is it just me? There was a second person’. But I realised that he has just faded into oblivion and I have this stage you know, after the rain has fallen, the thunder has gone, I am still me and I feel like I am very privileged to have a large social media following and too many people want to be in my business,” Iris said. 

In the recent past for producing an obscene video Iris was convicted by magistrate Prince Mwiinga and fined K10,000. 

Following what she went through, Iris has since advised young people to desist from recording themselves while having sex because it was supposed to be private. 

“I would say that, well, no matter how many times you can say to someone, people tend to do whatever it is they want to do but I would like to show myself as an example as to what could happen if something like that landed in the wrong hands and I would say that they should not record themselves having sex, I guess? These things are meant to be private and even my own privacy has been taken away from me so much that I feel that’s not the way I intended it to happen,” she said. 

Iris became famous when she produced a sex video which later leaked and led to her expulsion from the Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies together with her unidentified college boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals