BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Saturday 16 May 2015

Nigerian Edo State Governor weds, daughters absent during father’s wedding

Governor Oshiomhole’s daughter, Winifred Oshiomhole and her sisters, were noticeably absent during their father’s wedding yesterday, which triggered speculations that not all members of his family are in sync with his decision to marry Lara. Well, Winifred, who is said to be older than her father’s new wife, is setting the record straight, and she’s not mincing words. 

In a statement Winifred said her sibblings and herself were not properly informed about the father's wedding. 

“The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy,”she said.

On 15th May, 2015 Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole wedded Lara Fortes from Cape Verde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals