BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 24 May 2015

My dream is to marry Obama's daughter - Kenyan Lawyer

Felix Kiprono Matagei A lawyer associated with Deputy President William Ruto is preparing to propose to US President Barrack Obama’s daughter, Malia, when the Obamas visit Kenya in July.

Speaking to one of the local dailies, Felix Kiprono Matagei said that he is ready to meet Barack Obama and Michelle Obama to discuss the matter when the US President visits in July. 

“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” Kiprono said. 

The young lawyer, who hit the headlines when he moved to court seeking to have William Ruto sworn in as President when Uhuru travelled to The Hague for his International Criminal Court (ICC) case, claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation. 

“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” Kiprono said adding that, “I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the Embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.” 

The controversial lawyer said he is ready to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats as bride price. 
The Kenyan: Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals