BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Thursday 20 November 2014

Actress Janice Dickinson Accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault

 
Joining other women making accusations that Bill Cosby raped them is a model and former reality TV star Janice Dickinson.
 
Dickson has just come out to join numerous other women of accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault.

According to Dickinson, Cosby,77, a comedian gave her a pill and a glass of red wine, after she complained of experiencing stomach pains. “[The next morning] I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remembered before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man,” Dickinson told ET. “Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me,” were the last things she remembered.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals