BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Friday 16 May 2014

MKV moves from secular to gospel music

KNOWN as MKV, the man behind such hit songs as Chikondi Cha Mumadizi and Musizani, is back but in a different light. Mubanga Paul Kaluba has moved from secular to gospel music and is now going by the stage name of Manase. In addition to that, he has a gospel album titled My Testimony

In an interview, Manase says he now has a renewed sense of purpose in life after giving his life to Christ and is happy to faithfully serve him. 

He says he gave up the MKV moniker in 2012 when he gave his life to Christ after a “deep experience with God”. 

“It took me a year to choose a name. I had stopped existing as MKV, I had died. Everything about me had to change. Whatever I was had to change,” he says. 

“Demons manifested to the point that I ended up hospitalised and on a respirator for three days. When I woke up, I started to think deeply about Church. Then one day, I visited Love and Mercy Ministries at Hotel Intercontinental and there, I gave my life back to Christ,” he says. 

Manase, a father of three who has been married for six years to his once upon a time girlfriend of 13 years, says his new focus is to win souls to the Kingdom of God. 

“Nothing will ever make me turn away from the love of God,” he says. Manase is currently running Sunnet Studios in Lusaka which is dedicated to producing gospel music. It is from there that he has produced his first gospel album titled My Testimony. 

“This album will not only stir your heart to deeper yearning but will also deepen your faith in God,” he says. The 10-track album, which has songs such as Holy, Breath on Me and Ni Tamanda is available on the market. 

“I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love, support and prayers. We are now working towards a memorable ,yet spirit, filled, album launch,” he says. 

Manase is the fourth high-profile musician to turn to gospel music in recent times with the other ones being Kanji, Levy Sakala and Exile, who has since changed his name to Israel. Zambia daily-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals