BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Saturday 22 October 2016

I have not been arrested with 20kg of Cocaine - Able Chungu

By Staff Reporter, Lusaka 
A Zambian gospel musician Abel Chungu Musuka has refuted claims that he has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport for trying to smuggle 20 kilograms of cocaine hidden in two bags of coffee inside two suitcases. 

Mr Chungu says he has been enjoying the Zambian sun this whole week. “A lot of friends and family where calling and texting me over an article claiming I've been arrested in Los Angeles attempting to smuggle drugs. Obviously this is not true and I've been enjoying the Zambian sun this whole week. I however do know the worry this may cause to those who care about me and my music and do know that serious action will be taken,” he says. 

He says he will keep doing what God has called him for. 

“Nonetheless I will keep thanking God through every situation and keep doing what God called me for,” says Mr Chungu. 

Meanwhile the trending reports are suggesting that Customs and Border Protection Police Officers at Los Angeles International Airport searched his suitcases upon suspicion and found a plastic coffee bag containing white powder. 

The reports further indicate that Mr Chungu was taken to a private search room, where the officers found a second bag full of powder. Both tested positive for cocaine.

1 comment:

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals