BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Friday 25 April 2014

I do not need to be paid for me to think says Pilato

A copperbelt musician Fumba Chama popularly known as Pilato refutes allegations  that he  was paid to do ONE DAY. ONE DAY Like every other of my songs ONE DAY is my child and am responsible for it. I spoke my mind and if anyone has the witts to spot anything malicious let them throw the first stone at the freedom statue.

Just last year released another hit song which featured peterssen.This song also brought out various concerns and attracted attention of many Zambians.

Pilato says usually I don't respond to what people say or think about me for I do understand everyone has their own perception of the world and the creation therein. But I do feel compelled to make straight assertions that somebody paid me to do a song.... in short did somebody buy my consciousness?

I find that to be superficial and silly, for records my consciousness has no price tag. I guess those that knew me a few years ago would attest to the fact that actually I am a NO HUMAN'S MAN and I know God's judgment on me shall be based on what I do to people and not what they do to me.

For me its simple, even if there was only one single person poor in this country I would side with that one single human. While the government has so many institutions and people to speak for them, countless others have no one to speak their suffering. So records dusted, I am set to speak for myself and those that cant find space in the main stream media. 

I may be facetious sometimes but believe me I will say my mind. Silence does not mean the absence of thoughts, so those that react to words are victims even before a panga is pushed in their neck. 

I do not need to be paid for me to think and later on to speak, its either you give me freedom or you take my life. The hardest thing for me to do at any point in this life is to ignore the pain and suffering of another human. 

I can't and I will not let even my own comfort blindfold me to see and say. At a certain point in this life we all shall realise that we humanity is a uniform and all of us are knitted together for one purpose. The government may not service all the human needs at one point but they should not even promote policies that disadvantage those that least serviced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals