BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Saturday 11 June 2016

Drimz counsels fans, testifies that God's time is the best

By Staff Reporter, LUSAKA 
A Zambian artist, Lota Mandevu better known as Drimz also known as Bashi Lota has urged his fans to be prayerful in all activities. 

The 'Ireen Mambilima' hit singer says God's time is the best. 

“Whatever it is that you are going through today don't despair, your story will change. Be prayerful, you will be powerful,” Drimz says. 

He says courage yields victory. 

Drimz testifies that there was a time he thought he would mount to nothing. 

“There was a time I thought my life was useless, I thought my struggles overshadowed my God given potential but little did I know that God needed me to get off from my comfort zone and push things with all my energies and to trust in Him alone,” he recalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals