BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 4 October 2015

Perrykent Nkole named ZNBC 2015 Junior President, bags K20,000 as prize

By Staff Reporter 
A 17 year old boy, Perrykent Nkole has won a ZNBC TV1 reality show dubbed Junior President and won himself a K20,000 as grand prize.


And a 14 year old, Natasha Mwansa emerged second in a reality show that started with 12 contestant. 

A grand finale of a show that began as a dream climax was live on ZNBC TV1 at 20:00hrs on sunday and inauguration took place at government complex in Lusaka. 

The episodes of the Junior President show were hosted by a ZNBC presenter, Suwilanji Siame. Among other ardent followers of the show, David Mwanza said Perrykent only had courage but Natasha had wisdom and enough courage. 

“And for a 14 year old its quiet impressive. The young lady made me realize Zambia has a future,” said Mwanza. 

Mwenya Luchembe added that Natasha had a good speech and composure. “Articulation of issues was on point and providing solutions. Much to be desired. Perrykent I loved the confidence and the Obama or Tony Blair type of speech delivery. But the question is..how were they going to curb all the issues brought forward? How were they going to restore hope?” she highlighted, adding that Natasha's speech conclusion was awesome in that she talked about 1. Change of Mindset 2. Work culture 3. Peace and Unity 4. Love. Whereas PerryKent, I must say he was able to relate and find suitable scenarios. He has a good commanding (Leadership) voice.” 

Meanwhile Dector Kalaba said both Perrykent and Natasha were hard working candidates adding that they are worth emulating. He also wished them a good luck in their future endeavors. 
Image credit: ZNBC

7 comments:

  1. I was born with HIV so I don't know what a life without HIV is like. There was a period of time where I did not take medicine, but I decided to get back on treatment and seek medical care. I am motivated now to stay healthy because there are so many things I still want to accomplish. I have a whole life to look forward to and an opportunity to be a role model for other young people,i want to thank the Dr MOMODU God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Susan Moore from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how Dr MOMODU cured people, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him now with his Email: drmomoducurespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348142381864, friends Dr MOMODU can help you solve any problem contact him now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from los angeles,california, I want to testify on how i got cured from HIV AIDS, I got infected with HIV AIDS disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Dr. ODUMEGU . Contact this great herbal spell caster via his Email: dr.odumeguspiritualhome@gmail.com Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE) I am from U.S.A and my name is Clara Wilson. I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure HIV/AIDS and all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email,(dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com), he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr.ezomo Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. borse da viaggio a spalla

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. tunika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. borse in pelle uomo da lavoro

    ReplyDelete

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals