BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 22 February 2015

Titandizane Scheme: Invest In A Meallie Meal Business | WestMac Media

Dear Editor, 

I am a male aged 25 years old from Chililabombwe, am a Truck Driver, I usually go to Mazabuka, Ndola to load sugar for export to DRC Congo were we use Kasumbalesa border post. 

I am looking forward to have a partner who I can partner with in a lucrative Meallie Meal business. The business plan and buying processes are arranged. 

The amount of money required to immediately kickstart the business is K30,000. Therefore, I'm looking for somebody I can financially combine forces with to meet a startup capital of K30,000. This business will create jobs for 5 young people in our area. With this capital the projected monthly profit is over K20,000 after all the expenses. 

Contact me on  +260 969 019 988 for more information regarding the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals