BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Sunday 2 September 2018

Titandizane Scheme: Call for Empowerment - Pants Business | WestMac Media

I started business with K100 and am doing very fine now. You can also do it if you believe. 

I started with two dozens of ladies pants which I bought at K50 each, but this time I even go out of the country for business. Even if am doing well, I've not stopped pants business and I teach others on how they can raise capital with pants. 

I was selling pants at retail but now I sell at wholesale so that I can motivate others. I sell dozens starting from 100 to 120. 

If you want to raise capital WhatsApp me on +260 968 205590.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals