BANK WITH UBA

BANK WITH UBA
Click banner for more info....

STUDY AT ECU

STUDY AT ECU
Click banner for more info...

Saturday 18 April 2015

Actor Desmond Eliot Wins Nigerian Election As a Member of Parliament

Nigerian Nollywood star Desmond Eliot has won election for Surulere constituency that is he will now be Nigerian member of parliament for surulere. 

An excited Desmond who has worked in many movies took to his Facebook page to thank everyone who was hand in hand with him for officially starting his journey in the Nigerian politics. 

"Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well wishers. May God bless you all!" posted Desmond on his Facebook. 

Desmond is now a law maker, the actor vied for Surulere parliamentary seat in the concluded Nigerian elections on All Progressive Congress (APC) ticket. 

He garnered 23,141 votes defeating his closest rival who came a distant second with 12,546 votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8
Click banner for more info....

Advert Space

Advert Space
"You Have The Products and Services, We Have The Customers"

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

TRACTORRASTOS CATERPILLAR PARTS

Zalatex Paints

Zalatex Paints
Zambia's number one paint, choice of professionals